Integrity is a core value at Beacon Support and they're here to provide the best home care and lifestyle support in Queensland. The team of qualified carers is ready to provide support to you and your family. With a wide range of short term care and support services available, from basic support to companionship, transport, shopping and household chores, Beacon carers are dedicated to providing compassionate and skilled support focused on the customer. For Beacon Support, the care and wellbeing of our clients is a top priority.
Beacon Support is guided by a consumer driven approach to tailor an in home package to each individual’s needs.
Some of the services offered include:
- Assistance with social and community engagement
- Support for daily living including assistance in developing independence
- Dispense medication under the supervision of a registered nurse
- Coordination with healthcare professionals
- Transport to and from medical appointments.
- Mobility assistance
- Nutrition support and feeding assistance
- Administering of medication
- Bowel and bladder function support
- Communication support and devices
- Breathing support
- Emotional support to you and your loved ones
- Coordination with other services such as occupational therapy, speech therapy, and physiotherapy
- Personal care support as required
- 24 hour support if needed