We promote positive social interactions and encourage the role of families as we aim to work collaboratively to accomplish our goals. We believe that by improving all aspects of a child’s life at an early stage, that we are well preparing them for their journey into adulthood. CEADA is a registered Australian charity and a recognised Public Benevolent Institution.
We believe that play is a fundamental right of each child and through opportunities to explore, challenge and experiment, children are at their highest potential. We will help families find a solution for their care needs, along with education, enrichment and Targeted Developmental programs from preschool, primary school and beyond to adulthood.
At CEADA we provide a range of services focussed on meeting the needs of the children and families we work with. CEADA is committed to:
- Improving the quality of life for individuals with ongoing or long term additional needs.
- Providing access to neurodevelopment programs irrespective of the individual’s abilities or disabilities.
- Adapting learning environments to ensure access and encourage participation and inclusion for children with additional needs.
- Positively promoting each child’s personal abilities.
- Seeking professional support services for children with additional needs.
- Providing professional development for our Educators to help the service meet the needs of children with additional needs.
- Seeking funding or providing financial aid to disadvantaged families that cannot afford the cost of support services for their child with additional needs (must meet eligibility criteria).