We treat a variety of conditions whether you are an adult or a child. These include but are not limited to: corns, callouses, verrucas, ingrown toe nails, foot pain, ankle pain, knocked knees, in toeing, toe walking etc.
- General Foot Care: Nail care, Corn and callous debridement, Wart, Fissure management etc
- Biomechanical: Heel pain, Achilles tendinopathy, Charcot Arthropathy etc
- Wound Care: Offloading management & Wound debridement.
- Paediatrics: Toe walking, Tripping, in/out toeing etc
- Orthotic therapy: Custom devices, Ankle Foot Orthoses.
IHP strives to be different from other podiatry services in SA. We give our podiatrists ample time to ensure assessments and treatments are carried out to the highest standard. Our clients are our first priority and we aim to go beyond their expectations. Our prices are fixed and do not increase just because they are on Home Care Packages or are being seen privately.
We keep our clients happy, which in turn will reflect highly upon you for referring them to our services.