Jill Kearns Coaching can assist with the following issues:
- Discussing the issues of a formal or self-diagnosis of autism/Aspergers.
- Recognition and understanding of how autism/Aspergers effects the individual and the relationship.
- Helping couples get to know how each thinks and perceives the world.
- Improving and maintaining communication using specific and effective strategies.
- Having realistic expectations of each other.
- How to spend quality time with each other.
- Strategies for effective co-parenting.
- Managing day to day routines and activities.
- Communicating with each other about their intimacy and sexuality needs.
- Strategies to help with emotion regulation, anxiety, anger and ADHD.
- Developing and maintaining effective self care habits
Our organisation supports:
Culturally and linguistically diverse people
Diagnoses and conditions:
Autism and related conditions
Service types our organisation supports:
Brisbane - Inner City
Brisbane - South