Individualised Program is a one on one tailored program where an MDS Support Worker provided in home support and/or supports you or your child to access activities in the community.
We will work with you and your child to design a service with activities of your choice and interest. Support could include:
• Support to attend movies, shopping, bowling and other recreational activities
• In-home support
• Helping with homework or study
• Support to attend remedial health services including massages
• Social support groups including discos, sporting and community events
• Support to attend various appointments
Assist Personal Activities.
This is an individualised service (for both adults and children) where MDS Support Workers assist you to complete daily activities that are relevant to your individual needs and support requirements. Supports we can provide include:
• Attending medical appointments
• In home support – lawn and garden maintenance
Mental Health Support.
- Continuity of Support
- National Psychosocial Support– Transition
- Mental Health Support Coordination
Allied Health Service.
MDS have expanded our Behaviour Support Services to establish an Allied Health Team. We now offer specialist services which include, Specialist Support Coordination, Speech and Occupational Therapy and Specialist Behaviour Support Services, Sydney wide. We offer:
- Occupational therapy assessments, home modification assessments, assistive technology recommendations, occupational therapy sessions,
- Multidisciplinary team for therapy supports,
- One stop shop for therapy needs,
- Early intervention support,
- Behaviour supports, restrictive practice protocols and recommendations, implementation and training across all environments,
- Speech assessments and speech therapy sessions,
- Specialist support