Our service includes:
- Developing a plan to suit your needs and your desired lifestyle Liaising with your service providers as required.
- Assistance finding the best support services for you
- One-on-one meetings with us for personal support
- Navigating and getting the most out of the NDIS support options
- Personal mentoring and coaching
- Arranging emotional support
- Working with you to develop and build new skills
- Ongoing assistance monitoring your support – making sure you’re getting the most out of your plan
- Ensuring you feel in control of your support
- Assisting you to make decisions about the future
We provide Centre based community participation support programs and community based support programs.
Community Support Services are covered in the following areas of your NDIS plan:
- Assistance with Daily Life (Core)
- Assistance with Social and Community Participation (Core)
- Improved Daily Living Skills (Capacity Building)*
- Improved Learning (Capacity Building)
- Increased Social and Community Participation (Capacity Building)
Supported Independent Living.
We offer supported independent living options such as shared community homes, shared and individual villas, in the Hawkesbury, Blacktown and Hills Shire areas of Western Sydney. When you choose one of our Supported Independent Living homes, we take time to understand what you need and what’s important to you. We want you to have the right mix of independence, support, companionship and access to your local community.
Short Term Accommodation.
The team at McCall Gardens can provide personalised, planned, short term accommodation support in our property at McGraths Hill.