My Supports can assist you in the following ways:
- Support coordination
- Daily life, community participation.
- Supported Independent Living and individual living options
- Capacity and skill building
- Living in community for complex and high need clients
The NDIS is providing increased funding options to support people with a disability to live more inclusively - in a regular house, on a regular street, in a welcoming community.
The new NDIS Individual Living Options (ILOs) provide a range of exciting possibilities, including:
- Hosts – living with a supporting family or individual in their home.
- Co-residents – a support worker lives with a person needing support and receives free or discounted rent and provides support.
- Living Together with a Supporting Friend – sharing with a friend who provides support.
- Living Together, Sharing NDIS Participants – two or more NDIS participants
- Living Together, Sharing NDIS Participants with Co-resident – as above, but a Co-resident lives the house to provide additional support.
- Living Together, Supporting Families – families who live with and provide support, but get additional assistance to make things sustainable.
- Friendly Neighbours – a person who lives nearby and assists build connections into the community.
- Circle of Support – volunteers supporting a person with a disability to live more independently.