We create personalised exercise programs and offer a highly personalised health coaching service to meet the health needs of our participants.
Our Exercise Physiologists and Allied Health Assistant ensure an inclusive and safe environment through our personal, passionate and professional approach. We welcome all members of the Wangaratta community to become a part of our community through social connection, improved physical and mental health and boosting self-empowerment.
Our work is guided and informed by our beliefs and commitments to:
- Inclusiveness - we respect people, value diversity and are committed to equality
- Participation - we value and recognise the contribution of people with disabilities within organisations and communities
- Quality - we strive for excellence through continuous improvement
- Openness - we are committed to a culture of teamwork and collaboration with all our stakeholders and families
- Innovation - We create and respond to innovative practices that will enable our people to flourish
- Honesty & Integrity - In all that we do, in all that we say, in all that we create.
- Empathy - We understand what others are going through and are here to provide support
- Accountability - It's what we do and do not do for which we are accountable
- Respect - We show people they are important to us and the community by what we do and say.