Omnia is proud to be one of Australia’s leading specialist diversity recruitment partners. We believe inclusive employment should be seen as “Business as usual” At Omnia, we believe that belonging is a birthright. Every single person is valuable and deserves opportunity in all facets of their life.
To do this, we create opportunities for development, empowerment and enhanced independence for individuals in all their diversity. We build personal capacity and strengthen communities through fostering awareness of the benefits of diversity, employment and education, active engagement with local and national partners and customised support services. We are quite a small boutique provider that gives each candidate the time and attention that they deserve, ensuring that they are in the driving seat.
- 1:1 tailored support for each candidate
- Resume and cover letter writing assistance
- Assisted job search if required
- Confidence building sessions and Interview technique
- Funding for upskilling and training courses
- Help with Go Card top up, Uber vouchers, fuel cards and work or interview clothing
- If required, we take candidates to interviews for support
- Broker hours and wage subsidies with potential employers
- Offer Post Placement Support for both employee and employer to ensure the best chance of sustainable and ongoing employment for as long as required
- Reverse market candidates to employers to find the best Job Match that is the best for both employee and employer
- Assist with funding for workplace modifications if required
- Offer training to other workplace employees to ensure a full understanding of the candidates barriers