OT FOR KIDS can provide services at school, preschool, childcare centre, home or at our specialised clinic at Blacktown.
We provide therapy under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and Medicare, as well as being registered with private health fund providers.
Some of the areas we can work with your child include:
- Self regulation and sensory processing challenges,
- Attention and impulsivity,
- Playing and learning with others,
- Getting along with friends and social skill building,
- Gross motor skills including balance, coordination and ball skills,
- Postural control and core strength,
- Fine motor skills, including using hands and fingers in a coordinated way,
- Classroom skills including handwriting and visual perceptual challenges,
- Gaining independence and learning to look after themselves, and
- Completing homework, time management and getting organised.