We offer Specialty Programs for Young Adults on the Autism Spectrum, including Peer Programs. This is a comprehensive course run over 16 weeks and includes Sensory Activities, Movement and Rhythm, Theater, Social Skills Support, and Art and Music Therapy. The course also includes general living skills to support independence for young people on the Autism Spectrum.
We provide on on one support for participants with funding under ‘Core Support’ in your NDIS plan. This funding can be used for a support worker to assist you in a range of areas such as:
- Assistance with Daily Self-Care
- Assistance to Access the Community
- Support in Developing Independent Living Skills
- Developmental Life Skills
- Education and Vocational Skills Development
- Budgeting and Financial Skills
- Assistance with Cleaning
- Assistance with Lawn and Yard Maintenance
Increase Social and Community Participation and Improved Daily Living.
We provide one on one support for participants with funding under the ‘Increase Social and Community Participation’ or the ‘Improved Daily Living’ section of your NDIS plan. This includes:
- Travel Training
- Budgeting and Financial Skills Development
- Daily Planning Assistance
- Support attending Medical Appointments
- Shopping and Budgeting Support
- Meal Planning and Preparation
Coordination of Supports.
Professional Care Support helps you to get the most out of your NDIS plan, while ensuring the services you choose are delivered to your needs, expectations and goals. We help to “Bring your NDIS Plan to