Providence Healthcare provide our services to the Frankston, Hastings, Bayside and Kingston and Mornington Peninsula regions but we have plans to expand to other regions as we continue to strive to provide excellent services.
We provide support for those with mental health illnesses and physical disabilities.
We are committed to providing a moral and sound efficient service to these groups and are a registered NDIS provider who will always act in the best interests of their clients.
Community Nursing Options
- Simple and complex dressings
- Continence management, prescription service
- Low and high intensive care
- Medication management
- Community high care needs
- Eye drop administration
- Catheter management
- Stoma care
- Speech pathology support
- Exercise Physiology
- Occupational Therapy
- Psychology support for those who will benefit from continued mental health assistance
- Support for those with chronic mental health conditions
- GP support for mental health care plans and referrals to psychologists
Innov Community Participation
- Ability to explore peer relationships
- Social skill development
- Supported outings and exploration of and participation in club related activities.
- Providing a break for carers while their loved ones are out meeting with peers and socialising.
- Education and employment training
Providence Healthcare is able to assist in a variety of home tasks including:
- Personal assistance and manual handling.
You can choose to go in see one of Providence Healthcare's coordinators or call to make an appointment.