During an appointment we will discuss with you your health and nutrition goals and look at what foods you are currently eating. From there we can identify what you might be lacking nutritionally and offer alternative options to expand your food variety. We offer meal planning assistance where required.
Our services can assist you to develop a range of skills including:
- how to make a meal plan with recipes
- how to find foods to match your budget
- how to shop on your own and read a food label
- basic food preparation and cooking skills
- how to follow safe food handling practice
- how to choose nutritious foods if texture modifications are needed
- how to substitute ingredients for allergies and intolerances
- how to to overcome food cravings, emotional eating or binge eating episodes.
If you are struggling with your relationship with food, we have expertise supporting adults and children suffering with an eating disorder, including Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating Disorder and ARFID. We can see you in our clinic rooms, via telehealth or by home visit.