The Multicultural Network Services include the provision of information and resources, advocacy programs, and the running of training and events. Highlights include:
- Information and referrals to settlement, housing, welfare, legal and community services for migrants and refugees.
- Free English classes. Free childcare.
- The use of a large seminar room (seats up to 30) with childcare room and kitchen at affordable rates
- Access to The Multicultural Network’s projects, publications and equipment
- Multilingual resources and information on how to obtain government, community services. E.g. income support, TAFE, housing, healthcare, childcare etc.
- Information, advocacy and referrals for CALD communities on accessing culturally appropriate services
- Workshops and informational seminars for migrants, older people, people with disabilities and carers
- Provide training and information to service providers on issues for people of non-English speaking backgrounds
Our organisation supports:
Culturally and linguistically diverse people
Diagnoses and conditions:
Acquired Brain Injury
ADHD and associated conditions
Autism and related conditions
Deafness and hearing loss
Global development delay
Motor Neurone Disease
Other intellectual/learning conditions
Other – physical
Service types our organisation supports:
Sydney - South West