Telehealth for NDIS participants
Therapy Pro’s client-centred approach to telehealth is a convenient, effective and secure alternative to a face to face therapy sessions for suitable NDIS clients.
Why choose Therapy Pro?
- We are mobile – our therapists come to you in the best location for you – school, home, in the park – offering both convenience and functional, practical outcomes
- Therapy Pro offers the convenience of a “one stop shop” for coordinated therapy services under a single service agreement.
- We employ and support highly qualified and friendly therapists – occupational therapy, speech and language pathology, psychology, physiotherapy, social work.
- We specialise in working with people who have NDIS plans or are preparing to access the NDIS – we understand how to access and navigate the system.
- We excel in all settings including challenging environments and supporting people with complex or intensive support needs.
- We offer responsive customer service and easy access to therapists.
- We make life as easy as possible for referrers and clients through strong communication, collaboration, timelines and regular updates on progress and goal attainment.
- We are a values-based organisation committed to supporting NDIS participants and their families to achieve their goals through therapy.
Our organisation supports:
Diagnoses and conditions:
ADHD and associated conditions
Autism and related conditions
Deafness and hearing loss
Global development delay
Other intellectual/learning conditions
Other – physical
Vision Impairment / Blindness
Service types our organisation supports:
Brisbane - East
Brisbane - Inner City
Brisbane - North
Brisbane - South
Brisbane - West
Logan - Beaudesert
Mackay - Isaac - Whitsunday
Melbourne - East
Melbourne - Inner City
Melbourne - North
Melbourne - South
Melbourne - West