We believe we have the drive, passion and dedication to provide a facility in our local area particularly marketed for people with special needs and their families.
We believe we can provide a fun, specific needs and most importantly a safe environment for these families where they can participate in the local community with the support required to do so.
We have offices available for Allied Health Services to rent to conduct social group therapy sessions, while the parents can enjoy a cuppa and chat and the siblings can have fun on the gym floor. It is a win win for all members of the family!
Our gym includes:
- Suspended equipment with swings for balance and vestibular treatment
- Crash mats and crash pillow for fun, motor planning, and strength
- Tunnels & Zip Line
- Trampolines for building leg and core strength
- Indoor play structure for climbing and increasing playground skills
- Sensory-based toys
- Fine motor play toys and equipment
- Arts and Crafts area with chalkboard