Here at Leap in! plan management, we want to help people with disability who are eligible for the NDIS get accepted into the scheme.
Our latest ebook, Accessing the NDIS: A guide to eligibility and how to apply is designed to make the process easier.
If you, a friend or a family member are thinking about accessing the NDIS for the first time and you’re not sure where to start, this guide for you. Find out more about getting ready for the NDIS, applying and what comes next.
Find all the info in one place.
- Eligibility and access criteria
- The fastest way to apply
- Supporting information required
- What to do if you have a mental health condition
- Applying for a child
- Types of support the NDIS may fund
- The benefits of using a support coordinator
- Where to get help.
There are answers to the most commonly asked questions and insider tips from people who have been through the process themselves.
Download your copy of the ebook, Accessing the NDIS: A guide to eligibility and how to apply.
You’re invited to our free webinar – Accessing the NDIS.
In addition to the information provided in this ebook, we invite you to join our free webinar – Accessing the NDIS.
The webinars will be presented by Leap in! Learning and Development Specialist, Dee Thomson, who will provide valuable insights and great tips on how to best navigate the process.
From the comfort of your home or office, with Zoom.
Ready to try plan management?
Join 56% of NDIS participants who benefit from using plan management to manage their NDIS budgets.
Sign up for Leap in! plan management and get:
- Access to our exclusive Member Benefits Club with offers and discounts on big brands
- Monthly detailed Budget Health Checks
- Advice from an experienced team, many with lived experience
- Effecient payment of invoices
- Smart connections to providers near you
- Full access to our award-winning app.